Dubrovnik is a city waiting to be discovered, full of squares, narrow streets, breathtaking views. The contrast between the white houses, red roofs and blue is blinding and creates a play of light and shadow across the city. I recommend you get lost through the streets, up and down the thousand steps that connect the various parts of the town. The best way to enjoy this place is to make the turn at the foot of the walls that surround Dubrovnik (about 1 hour walk) and from where you can admire a spectacular view.
– Croatian currency is Kuna (most of shops accept also euros)
– don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes, even if this town is small, I’m sure you won’t resist the temptation to discover every corner
– use sunglasses, the glare of the white houses and sea is pretty strong
– in one day you can visit all the city
– you can see the Dubrovnik from the adjacent mountain which you can reach by cableway